I’m the author of Names Of The Dead, The London Cage, and The Silk Road, a series of international thrillers which weave fact and fiction across the globe. I am also the author of a Historical Fantasy series, the first of which is completed and will soon be under submission.
Praise for The Silk Road; “As usual, Leggatt hits the ground running and doesn’t stop for breath until the page after the final one. The writing is sharp, the approach no nonsense and the author is far too well informed on international skulduggery for comfort.”
Bestselling author Douglas Skelton
Praise for The London Cage; “Ticks along with the precision of a fine Swiss watch. A worthy follow-up to Names Of The Dead with all the slick dialogue, action and intrigue we’ve come to expect from Leggatt. A cracking read.”
International award winning author Neil Broadfoot
Praise for Names Of The Dead : “Mark Leggatt is an exciting new voice, and in ‘Names Of The Dead’ he delivers an intense, page-turning, fast-paced thriller that is blistering with action and frighteningly real. The story is told with slick, snappy dialog against a backdrop of international landscapes, and in CIA technician Connor Montrose, we have a tough, crusading hero to root for, in an entertaining blend of Bourne, Bond and Indiana Jones.”
Bestselling author Ava McCarthy
News : I’m delighted to announce that I’m now represented br Mr Jon Wood of Rogers, Coleridge & White Literary Agency. Watch this space…..
Other news : Tremendous show at the Theatre Royal in Dumfries. Thanks to every one who came, it was a great night. An as promised, only several nuns were slightly killed in the making of the show.
- The Silk Road launched at Waterstones Edinburgh, thanks all for coming, it was a hoot!.
- The Silk Road will be featured in the December Issue of The Scots magazine – the oldest magazine still in publication and available worldwide.
- Fantastic Four Blokes event in Rothesay, Isle of Bute – what a night!
- Great interview on Pulse FM 98.4 with Shirely Whiteside on her show, ‘Booked’
- Royal Theatre Dumfries – we’re back in January! (some nuns may be harmed in the course of the show)